When I'm 64 !

My son Tim called me last night chuckling.

He had found a 1966 Fort Lauderdale High School Year Book sitting on the side of the road in a box of assorted papers. Tim is a Fort Lauderdale High alumnus - circa 2008.

So the students in the pictures below will now be the young age of 64 ....  the age in which the Beatles asked the probing question -  "will you still need me, will you still feed me - when I'm 64" !

......    dancing at the prom!

...
  running for Prom Queen .... !

Lastly, here is the Graduating Class names  ... your job is to find some of them, still here in the community ....can you?

Let me know !  ....   Tim

Comments

• 11/13/2012 11:20 AM Ginnee wrote:
    This is my class, I have this year book. It was a big class but most of us knew each other. The class of 66 has a blog, they are planning a big reunion, it is being organized by H. Hanson, you will find him in the book. We were the second class to graduate from the new Lauderdale High building.
  • 11/13/2012 2:59 PM Mary Pat Rhodes wrote:
    There was 753 students in the FLHS Class of 1966 graduation class. Check out their website I built for them http://www.flhs1966.info/. I can name the class as I typed the directory for their past 45th reunion.
    1. 11/13/2012 4:09 PM Tim wrote:
      thanks Mary Pat..... Now I see that those names were people that had their picture in the yearbook .... Tim
  • 11/13/2012 4:11 PM from Ginnee wrote:
    My last name was Prescott, the only Prescott in my class. There are far more in our class than those names you posted.
    I have a spread sheet of all our known class members and where they are. Jackie Connely Hill lives in Wilton Manors, many still live here. She organized most of the reunions. HH Hanson has formed a committee for the next one. He was in charge of White House Entertainment at one time, graduated in 66, came back to Lauderdale as band director and has been in California now for many years.
    http://flhs66.blogspot.com/ H H started this blog.... He goes by H now, but in schoool he was always HH.
    The owner/origniator of Outback Steak House was in our graduating class.
  • 11/13/2012 4:37 PM More Ginnee wrote:
    Jane Feehan has her own company, and they work for FEMA. She lives on the Intercoastal just off Sunrise. She is in the NE doing FEMA stuff right now.

Steve Gravett is an author, has a new book out.

It was an interesting time, some classmates came to school in Limo's. Lot's off rich kids went to Lauderdale in those days, it was a good school back then.
    Michelle (von Stetitna) Kiriloff lives in Rio Vista area.
    Ginnee
  • 11/13/2012 4:43 PM More Ginnee wrote:

Steve Gravett is an author, has a new book out.

Michelle (von Stetitna) Kiriloff lives in Rio Vista area.
    Ginnee
  • 11/13/2012 11:26 PM Paul Gougelman wrote:
    Great to see this. I was Class of '69, and a lot of these kids were older brothers and sisters of my classmates.