Yes...They Did!

Floated their float!

A Good Time Was Had By All !

Comments

• 3/10/2013 12:48 PM Marge wrote:
    Thanks for another great event! Who else could have pulled this off?
  • 3/10/2013 7:51 PM City Activist Robert Walsh wrote:
    The float looked great Tim. I would have loved to cheer you all on, but I had to work. Who was the "grand -marshall" that was such a mystery all week?. Or was it all alot of hot air(going around lately). The Paper gave it a good right up as well. No one loves a parade more than Robert Walsh...
  • 3/11/2013 7:12 AM Anonymous wrote:
    Congrats to the 13th Street Alliance. Great job on the float - loved the "McIvy Stranahanagan"!!

Robert, you're falling down on the job.. the grand marshals were announced over a week ago. Mrs. Betty Shelly and Mrs. Marilyn Mammano, both of whom spoke at the street-striping on Friday.
  • 3/11/2013 7:37 PM City Activist Robert Walsh wrote:
    @ Anonymous- I didn't realize that . I thought it was going to be US. Senator Bill Nelson.
  • 3/11/2013 7:51 PM City activist Robert walsh wrote:
    One last thing Tim, did any of your readers see mayor Seiler w/ an Irish cane????. I did see on one of your competiors blog Tim, that Comm.Larmarca was there. (I look more Irish than him). Any way i also saw The Mayor w/ Comm.Ryan as well(hmmmm.)
    1. 3/12/2013 11:29 AM Mary Pat Rhodes wrote:
      Irish cane? It is called a Shillelagh!
  • 3/14/2013 8:14 PM City activist Robert Walsh wrote:
    @ Mary pat rhodes-no kidding Mary. I know what a shilleagh stick is and that it is an Irish cane(I just couldn't spell it). Touchy , touchy Mary Paaat...
    1. 3/15/2013 7:31 AM Mary Pat O'Meara Rhodes wrote:
      Don't get your nickers in a twist Bobby! I was sharing knowledge. The Irish culture is dear to me. Sometimes American Irish twist the culture like displaying a 4 leaf clover as a shamrock or calling s leperchaun an elf or even wearing orange in a St. Patrick's Day parade! Just bang out of order even for an elected official!
      My grand's Irish Bread and scone mix are for sale now. Run out and purchase Nellie Gavin's Irish Bread. Or online at www.nelliegavins.com
      Need a vacation? Check out Gavin's Country Inn in East Durham, NY. http//www.gavins.com
      So Rob, I just shared my Irish tradition knowledge with you. Let me pass on 2 more good pieces of information; Google and Spellcheck. They are your friends, use them wisely grasshopper!